COEUS HealthCare offers COEBRA™ Outcomes and Evidence Platform – a technology to aggregate patient and financial data from traditional and non-traditional sources enabling participation in innovative contracting models based on advanced real-world evidence beyond claims.
WE ARE A TEAM WITH END-TO-END EXPERTISE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF REAL WORL DATA FOR VALUE- AND OUTCOMES-BASED CONTRACTING
Built by healthcare industry experts to support efficient data collection and monitoring to enable innovative contracting arrangements, the COEBRA platform is designed to:
- Administer innovative agreements for multiple stakeholders and lines of business
- Enable any size organization to participate and collect data from multiple sources
- Analyze full or partial data sets at population, plan, and patient level
- Track patients over time and across plans to monitor long-term durability of therapy
- Provide tokenization functionality for patient de-identification
- Ensure data security with multi-factor authentication, single sign on, and password hashing security modules
- Generate key performance indicators and trend reports
What We Do
We built the COEBRA platform to solve the biggest challenge of managing outcomes-based contracts – interpreting large, disparate, real-world data sets, and accurately summarizing results. COEUS HealthCare industry experts designed COEBRA with the insights from over 130 value-based contracts they have skillfully implemented.
Our ability to deliver insightful patient data can inform and support pricing and contracting decisions and advance patient access to medicines.
Part of the COEUS family, COEUS HealthCare and the COEBRA platform bring unique and comprehensive expertise to address your evolving needs for transparency in claims data-powered contracting.
- Capable of administering VBC agreements for multiple stakeholders
- Enables any size organization to participate and collect data from multiple sources
- Analyzes data at population, plan, and patient level
- Powered by multi-variable analytical intelligence to showcase any VBC outcome
- Improves the patient journey, mitigates barriers to access, and reduces financial risks to the healthcare system
- Paves the way for the next generation of VBC models
- Validates a product’s unique value
- Interprets large, disparate, real-world data sets and accurately summarizes results
- Tailors approach to patient subpopulations
- Assures that the right patient is getting the right treatment at the right time
- Informs prescribing decisions and plan designs
- Ensures that the patient’s experience — a critical component of value — is captured
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURES
- Integrates data intake, IT processes, reporting, and analytics
- Captures data inputs from payers, pharmacies, and patient hubs, as well as provider- and patient-reported outcomes
- Generates dashboard reports, customized to a product's unique features
- Fully auditable and HIPAA-compliant
- HIPAA security rules
- HITRUST 1 & 2 and SOC2 compliant
- Secure data transmission
- Role-based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Activity logs and audit controls
- Multilayer network security
Who We Are
COEUS HealthCare is a division of COEUS Holdings, LLC.
COEUS Holdings, LLC teams are singularly driven to optimize market access for pharmaceutical products.
COEUS is a multi-specialty, commercially aligned consultancy, offering a comprehensive suite of informed solutions for successful engagement with organized customers, providers, and patients.
Leveraging years of collective real-world market expertise, we offer unique perspectives into clinical and business opportunities to support your brands’ position in the marketplace.
COEUS teams advance thought leadership, technology solutions, and communication initiatives to ensure your brands’ lifelong success.
Together, we strive to redefine access solutions in the evolving domestic and global managed markets.
COEUS mission is to ensure patient access beyond the prescription.
We focus on becoming your ally in navigating the healthcare universe.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COEUS DIVISIONS
COEUS teams’ strengths harmonize to inform a full spectrum of commercialization efforts, clinical viability, and market success.
MEET THE TEAM