COEUS HealthCare offers a technology solution to aggregate patient and financial data from traditional and non-traditional sources enabling development of advanced real-world evidence beyond claims.
WE ARE A TEAM WITH END-TO-END EXPERTISE IN VALUE- AND OUTCOMES-BASED CONTRACTING
- Development expertise to select clinical and economic data to identify and track value
- Operations expertise to ensure data rigor and inform risk models
- Analytics expertise to support contract reporting to payers and manufacturers
- Built and implemented over 120+ value-based contracting agreements
Driven to ensure that value- and outcomes-based contracts are clinically meaningful and operationally feasible
What We Do
The COEUS HealthCare platform offers a composite view of the therapeutic impact to both payers and manufacturers by incorporating metrics from claims data, electronic medical records, supply chain, patients and providers, and wearables.
We have developed and maintain a HIPAA-compliant, fully auditable, cloud-based platform that allows capture and analysis of traditional and emerging data to better demonstrate the impact of a therapeutic on patient outcomes. Furthermore, the platform supports claims adjudication and payment processing for traditional and value-based contracts (VBCs).
Our ability to deliver insightful patient data can inform and support pricing and contracting decisions and advance patient access to medicines.
Part of the Coeus family, COEUS HealthCare brings unique and comprehensive expertise to address your claims data and contracting transparency needs in the evolving marketplace.
- Capable of administering VBC agreements for multiple stakeholders
- Enables any size organization to participate and collect data from multiple sources
- Analyzes data at population, plan, and patient level
- Powered by multi-variable analytical intelligence to showcase any VBC outcome
- Improves the patient journey, mitigates barriers to access, and reduces financial risks to the healthcare system
- Paves the way for the next generation of VBC models
- Validates a product’s unique value
- Interprets large, disparate, real-world data sets and accurately summarizes results
- Tailors approach to patient subpopulations
- Assures that the right patient is getting the right treatment at the right time
- Informs prescribing decisions and plan designs
- Ensures that the patient’s voice — a critical component of value — is heard
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURES
- Integrates data intake, IT processes, reporting, and analytics
- Captures data inputs from payers, pharmacies, patient hubs, as well as provider- and patient-reported outcomes
- Generates dashboard reports, customized to a product’s unique features
- Fully auditable and HIPAA-compliant
- HIPAA security rules
- SOC2 compliant data center
- Secure data transmission
- Roles Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- NIST-recommended policies and procedures
- Activity logs and audit controls
- Multilayer network security
Who We Are
COEUS HealthCare is a division of COEUS Holdings, LLC.
COEUS Holdings, LLC teams are singularly driven to optimize market access for pharmaceutical products.
COEUS is a multi-specialty, commercially aligned consultancy, offering a comprehensive suite of informed solutions for successful engagement with organized customers, providers, and patients.
Leveraging years of collective real-world market expertise, we offer unique perspectives into clinical and business opportunities to support your brands’ position in the marketplace.
COEUS teams advance thought leadership, technology solutions, and communication initiatives to ensure your brands’ lifelong success.
Together, we strive to redefine access solutions in the evolving domestic and global managed markets.
COEUS mission is to ensure patient access beyond the prescription.
We focus on becoming your ally in navigating the healthcare universe.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COEUS DIVISIONS
COEUS teams’ strengths harmonize to inform a full spectrum of commercialization efforts, clinical viability, and market success.